Need a good impact glove? You’re in the right place! Here are the top 20 impact glove manufacturers, according to our highly scientific and completely objective ranking system.
Top 20 impact glove manufacturers
There are many different types of impact gloves on the market, each with its own unique features. With so many options available, it can be difficult to decide which brand to buy. To help you make an informed decision, we’ve compiled a list of the top 20 impact glove manufacturers.
- IRWIN Vise-Grip
- KIMBERLY-CLARK PROFESSIONAL*
- Limitless Innovations
- Magid Glove & Safety Manufacturing Company LLC
- Mechanix Wear Inc.
- MCR Safety
- Microflex inc./supreno e glove
- Milwaukee tool
- North by Honeywell
- Radians Inc
- SK Hand Tool Corporation
- Stanley Black & Decker
There are many variables to consider when selecting the right impact glove for the job, including dexterity, abrasion resistance, cut resistance, and of course, impact protection. With so many options on the market, it can be hard to know where to start. To help you out, we’ve compiled a list of the top impact glove models. These include:
The top impact glove models
There are a variety of impact gloves on the market today. Here is a list of 20 popular models from top manufacturers.
- Ansell HyFlex 11-800
- Ansell HyFlex 11-801
- Ansell ProFlex 819A5
- Atlas Fit 304WL
- Boss Mfg Co Glove 41-9756M
- Bouton Optical 910-RXNK-3M
- Bouton Optical930-RFNK3M_A_BK
- Carhartt A606 Stampede 2187W (Wellington)
- Daredevil 4X4MG503L
- Dexterity 12100GW
- Elvex Go/NoGo WG200SGPLUS
- Ergodyne ProFlex 10-518RW
- F2C 2Pairs Full Finger Leather Motorcycle Gloves
- G & F 6018XXXL
- Hantover CSP04
- Honeywell SPS Gemini 3413
- Impacto 628-L
- Jonsson Workwear 3383 Long Impact Glove
- Kinco 1927KW
- North by Honeywell A619RWFL
The different types of impact gloves
There are several types of impact gloves available on the market, each with its own advantages and disadvantages. Here is a quick guide to the most popular types of gloves:
- Type 1: Gel Impact Gloves – These gloves feature a gel padding that is designed to absorb impact and protect your hands. They are often used in sports such as boxing and martial arts, where hand protection is essential. However, they can be quite bulky and may not be suitable for all activities.
- Type 2: Foam Impact Gloves – Foam impact gloves are lighter and more flexible than gel gloves, making them ideal for activities such as weightlifting and CrossFit. They still provide good hand protection, but may not be as effective at absorbing impact as gel gloves.
- Type 3: Leather Impact Gloves – Leather impact gloves are the most durable type of glove, making them ideal for activities such as rock climbing or working with power tools. However, they can be quite heavy and may not be suitable for all activities.
The benefits of impact gloves
Impact gloves are designed to protect your hands from the high-impact forces that can occur during a fall or other accident. They are made of tough, flexible materials that help dissipate the force of an impact and help prevent serious injuries to your hands.
There are many different types of impact gloves available on the market, and they come in a variety of sizes and styles to fit your specific needs.
In general, however, all impact gloves share some common benefits that make them an essential piece of safety equipment for any worker who is at risk of suffering a high-impact injury. Some of the most important benefits of impact gloves include:
- Protection from serious injuries: Impact gloves are designed to protect your hands from the most serious injuries that can occur during a fall or other accident. By dissipating the force of an impact, they can help prevent breaks, fractures, and other serious injuries to your hands.
- Reduced risk of hand injuries: Injuries to the hands are one of the most common types of injuries that occur in the workplace. Impact gloves can help reduce the risk of hand injuries by protecting your hands from the high-impact forces that can occur during a fall or other accident.
- Increased comfort: Impact gloves are often made of comfortable, breathable materials that allow you to work without feeling restricted by your safety gear. This can help you stay focused on your work and improve your overall productivity.
- Improved grip: Many impact gloves feature textured palms or fingers that provide improved grip and dexterity. This can be helpful when you need to grasp tools or handle other materials in slippery or difficult-to-reach places.
The features of impact gloves
Impact gloves are designed to protect your hands from the dangers of high-impact work. They are typically made from a variety of materials, including Kevlar, leather, and other synthetic materials. They may also be lined with a variety of different materials, including foam, gel, or other shock-absorbent materials.
Impact gloves typically have a number of different features that make them ideal for high-impact work, including:
- Padding: Impact gloves typically have padding on the back of the hand and on the fingers. This helps to protect your hands from the blunt force trauma that can occur during high-impact work.
- Reinforced Stitching: Impact gloves often have reinforced stitching in high-stress areas. This helps to prevent the gloves from ripping or tearing under duress.
- Gripping Surfaces: Many impact gloves have gripping surfaces on the palms and fingers. This helps you to maintain a firm grip on tools and equipment, even when your hands are sweating.
The top impact glove materials
There are a few different materials that are commonly used in impact gloves, and each has its own unique set of benefits. Here are some of the most popular materials used in impact gloves:
- Leather: Leather is a durable material that offers good protection against abrasion and minor cuts. It is also quite comfortable to wear, making it a good choice for extended wear.
- Synthetic leather: Synthetic leather is a man-made material that offers many of the same benefits as leather but at a lower cost. It is not as durable as leather, but it is still quite strong and can offer good protection against abrasion and minor cuts.
- Nylon: Nylon is a strong, synthetic material that is resistant to abrasion and tears. It is also lightweight and comfortable to wear, making it a good choice for extended wear.
- Cotton: Cotton is a natural material that is soft and comfortable to wear. It does not offer much protection against abrasion or cuts, but it can be used as an outer layer over another material for added protection.
How to choose the right impact gloves
There are a few things you need to consider when selecting the right impact gloves for your needs. The first is the material. Impact gloves are typically made from leather, Kevlar, or some other synthetic material. The second is the padding. Some gloves have extra padding in the palms or on the back of the hand for added protection. The third is construction.
Good impact gloves will have reinforced stitching in high-stress areas to prevent tears. When it comes to impact gloves, you really do get what you pay for. Cheap gloves may save you a few dollars upfront, but they will wear out quickly and leave your hands unprotected against impacts. For the best protection, we recommend investing in a good pair of impact gloves from a reputable manufacturer.
There are many quality impact glove models available to choose from. If you pick one from the list above, your hands will most likely be well-taken care of.
NEXT UP: What Jobs Require Impact Gloves?